Sock Puppets are an intelligent species of sentient socks that primarily inhabit the small island nation of New Zealand. Despite being very numerous in this part of the world, most humans are not aware of their existence.
Sock Puppets come in three colors: black, white, and dark blue. They appear similar to an extremely cheap sock with paper eyes held on with adhesive tape. Occasionally, they have hair follicles closely resembling shredded paper. They have no visible appendages, seeming to hover a short distance above the ground and hold guns, phones, and other devices with mysterious strings.
When a Sock Puppet dies, it deflates, leaving a flat corpse.
See New Zealand
List of Known Sock Puppets Edit
- Sgt: Bixby: Leader of the PRU New Zealand Soldiers. Died defending Chadwick Jones from Panther.
- Bricklebraklebrakenstuppenhawerdharpentung Soda Sock: Spokesperson for Bricklebraklebrakenstuppenhawerdharpentung soda. Died of exhaustion singing the name of the soda. (Non-canon)
- Hotel Manager: Owner and operator of the hotel where Mr. Dyer stored his fortune.
- Ice Cream Store Owner: Was forced to serve ice cream to a group of Panther soldiers. Was likely killed when the soldiers destroyed the neighborhood.
- New Zealand Air Force: Aerial warfare division of the New Zealand Armed Forces. Annihilated by an enraged Marvin Jones.
- New Zealand Citizens: Regular inhabitants of New Zealand.
- New Zealand Citizen (Mist): MistCLaneous version of
- New Zealand Police: Law enforcement of New Zealand. Suffered major losses defending against the Panther invasion of New Zealand.
- Postman Sock: The mailman for the PRU New Zealand HQ.
- PRU New Zealand Collection Agents: Two agents who collected Chadwick Jones when he first arrived in New Zealand
- PRU New Zealand Doctor: Treated Chadwick Jones after he suffered from a memory feedback loop in The Dragon Ball Lookback: Episode 6.
- PRU New Zealand Messenger: Informed Don Maccaroni when Chadwick was recovered.
- Socko: Founding member of Chadwick Jones Presents.